As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ryan and Sarah: Ten Years!






Can it really have been ten years since this couple began to journey together as husband and wife? Those ten years have held a lot -- many changes, amazing growth, six states, countless miles of travel, and four precious children -- but their love remains constant and their lives are a blessing to so many! Their marriage points to the beautiful picture of Christ and His church. (Ephesians 5:22-33)  

Happy 10th Anniversary to Ryan and Sarah!
May your lives continue to shine for His glory as you walk this path together!


9 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary indeed, and congrats to you happy mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to Ryan and Sarah! I hope I get to meet them some day!

    Their wedding photo is beautiful.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. A handsome couple with a beautiful testimony and gorgeous kids! Happy Anniversary to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and shining couple! It seems our kids' years of marriage fly by even faster than ours seemed to. Our kids will be 13 this year --wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely couple and sweet wedding photo. I hope they have many, many more years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely tribute to your son and his wife. Happy Anniversary to the couple! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot to be thankful for that has happened in just 10 years! Congratulations and God bless the young couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...